His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and the International Campaign for Tibet’s Board Chairman Richard Gere discussed the Dalai Lama’s life experiences before a small, intimate gathering of ICT members on June 14, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
As part of the celebrations around the 80th birthday of H.H. the Dalai Lama (which fell on July 6, 2015), this event was held at the European Parliament in Brussels on June 30, 2015.
Notes on Matteo Mecacci’s first trip to Dharamshala as President of the International Campaign for Tibet, with Tsering Jampa, Executive Director of ICT Europe and a representative from the ICT Board of Directors.
ICT launched its new video on the Tibetan Youth Leadership Program (TYLP) it organised in Brussels in November 2013. From November 12 – 14, 2013, ICT held a capacity-building program in Brussels with ten Tibetan students residing and studying in 5 different European countries.
An hour-long documentary that explores the causes behind the 118 self-immolations known to have taken place in Tibet since 2009. Combining smuggled videos, first-hand accounts and interviews with experts, scholars, and officials, this film provides an in-depth and comprehensive look at the recent history of Tibet and the powerful forces that lie at the heart of one of the largest waves of political self-immolations in history.
FILTER YOUR SEARCH
ICT ON TWITTER
- Tibetan-Americans and #Tibet supporters will take their cause to Capitol Hill next week for the 11th annual Tibet L… https://t.co/7akHK1qZjA 1 day ago
- #China is using Buddhism to dominate global trade while oppressing Buddhists in #Tibet- interview featuring ICT's… https://t.co/oc2sYYHvWq 1 day ago
- Our vice president @bhuchungtsering was on @vicenews on @HBO recently to discuss the oppression Tibetans face after… https://t.co/BrcDu0R90l 2 days ago
- Tibetan-Chinese Negotiations
- Chronology of Tibetan-Chinese Relations
- Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Note on the Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Self-immolations by Tibetans
- Government Statements on Tibet Immolations
- History Leading Up to March 10, 1959
- Tibet Maps