As part of the celebrations around the 80th birthday of H.H. the Dalai Lama (which fell on July 6, 2015), this event was held at the European Parliament in Brussels on June 30, 2015.
Notes on Matteo Mecacci’s first trip to Dharamshala as President of the International Campaign for Tibet, with Tsering Jampa, Executive Director of ICT Europe and a representative from the ICT Board of Directors.
ICT launched its new video on the Tibetan Youth Leadership Program (TYLP) it organised in Brussels in November 2013. From November 12 – 14, 2013, ICT held a capacity-building program in Brussels with ten Tibetan students residing and studying in 5 different European countries.
An hour-long documentary that explores the causes behind the 118 self-immolations known to have taken place in Tibet since 2009. Combining smuggled videos, first-hand accounts and interviews with experts, scholars, and officials, this film provides an in-depth and comprehensive look at the recent history of Tibet and the powerful forces that lie at the heart of one of the largest waves of political self-immolations in history.
12 Tibetan-Australians headed to Canberra for the second Tibet Advocacy Day, organised by Australia Tibet Council, on 18 March. They met with 40 Members of Parliament and urged the Australian government to join like-minded governments in their efforts to address the escalating crisis in Tibet.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
FILTER YOUR SEARCH
ICT ON TWITTER
- RT @lugaither: This Tibet Lobby Day, tell Congress that now is the time for justice! Join this @savetibetorg campaign: https://t.co/CnbqT8m… 11 hours ago retweeted via lugaither
- Tibetan leaders and supporters gather in Washington D.C., Brussels, and Sidney to support #Tibet on #TibetLobbyDay:… https://t.co/h6L8N2cGzl 13 hours ago
- RT @williamnee: Foreigners Barred From Yachen Gar Buddhist Encampment in Sichuan https://t.co/pGktfDJiVv On situation at #LarungGar, analys… 20 hours ago retweeted via williamnee
- Tibetan-Chinese Negotiations
- Chronology of Tibetan-Chinese Relations
- Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Note on the Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Self-immolations by Tibetans
- Government Statements on Tibet Immolations
- History Leading Up to March 10, 1959
- Tibet Maps