ICT is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to be the primary support to our outreach programs. The position requires excellent communication, organizational and time management skills and will report to the Director of Outreach. The ideal candidate should be a team player with the ability to manage various responsibilities accordingly. Additional duties will include coordinating ICT’s volunteers and staffing the front desk. A passion for human rights and familiarity with the Tibetan issue is a great plus.
- Assist the Director of Outreach in implementation of programs
- Prepare appropriate materials for meetings
- Compose correspondence
- Screen phone calls and visitors to ensure important matters are addressed
- Handle confidential information, give the appropriate attention to detail, and work with integrity and professionalism
- Front office operations (staffing desk, handing deliveries, answering and transferring telephone calls, sorting mail, greeting visitors)
- Respond to information requests about ICT and Tibet through telephone and e-mail
- Assist the Development Department by managing donor acknowledgement letter fulfilment and coordinating volunteers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please e-mail cover letter and resume with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to [email protected].
The International Campaign for Tibet is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals.
Salary commensurate with experience.