Rare footage of Runggye Adak (Tibetan: རོང་རྒྱས་ཨ་གྲགས།), a Tibetan nomad serving an eight-year prison sentence for expressing Tibetans’ loyalty to the Dalai Lama in front of an audience of thousands, is made public this week by the International Campaign for Tibet (ICT) to mark the third anniversary of the incident.
Footage from the Olympic torch protest in San Francisco on April 9, 2008. Features Archbishop Desmond Tutu speaking.
A 60 minute documentary about China’s kidnapping and imprisonment of a 6 year old religious figure from Tibet.
ICT Public Service Announcement featuring Richard Gere, Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts, Sting, Adam Yauch, Alanis Morissette and others.
This video was used in 180 cities throughout the United States and in 10 countries by students and young people through Students for a Free Tibet and the extensive network of Tibet Support Groups. The International Campaign for Tibet showed it to Congressional Members. The video was also shown at The Milarepa Fund’s 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999 Tibetan Freedom Concerts and during the 1995 Lollapalooza Tour. Richard Gere plays the video during his press conferences.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
FILTER YOUR SEARCH
ICT ON TWITTER
- ICT's @MatteoMecacci & Rep. Penpa Tsering, Chetui Tsewang Rigzin & #TibetLobbyDay delegates at the reception. https://t.co/kF4frfrpcZ 50 mins ago
- After full day of meetings, reception for #TibetLobbyDay delegates by @officeoftibet #CATA & #ICT https://t.co/vFXTQtZo4X 12 mins ago
- RT @bhuchungtsering: Thank you @RepMcGovern -- consistent supporter of HH #Dalai Lama & #Tibetan people གྲོས་ཚོགས་འཐུས་མི་ཁོང་ལེགས། https:… 53 mins ago retweeted via bhuchungtsering
- Tibetan-Chinese Negotiations
- Chronology of Tibetan-Chinese Relations
- Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Note on the Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Self-immolations by Tibetans
- Government Statements on Tibet Immolations
- History Leading Up to March 10, 1959
- Tibet Maps