12 Tibetan-Australians headed to Canberra for the second Tibet Advocacy Day, organised by Australia Tibet Council, on 18 March. They met with 40 Members of Parliament and urged the Australian government to join like-minded governments in their efforts to address the escalating crisis in Tibet.
Rare footage of Runggye Adak (Tibetan: རོང་རྒྱས་ཨ་གྲགས།), a Tibetan nomad serving an eight-year prison sentence for expressing Tibetans’ loyalty to the Dalai Lama in front of an audience of thousands, is made public this week by the International Campaign for Tibet (ICT) to mark the third anniversary of the incident.
Footage from the Olympic torch protest in San Francisco on April 9, 2008. Features Archbishop Desmond Tutu speaking.
A 60 minute documentary about China’s kidnapping and imprisonment of a 6 year old religious figure from Tibet.
ICT Public Service Announcement featuring Richard Gere, Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts, Sting, Adam Yauch, Alanis Morissette and others.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
FILTER YOUR SEARCH
ICT ON TWITTER
- URGENT ACTION from our friends at the @CanadaTibet Committee: "Parliamentary Petition for #Tibet," please sign! https://t.co/p1Fag1CakC 2 hours ago
- The #DalaiLama’s Message for the Remembrance Service for #LiuXiaobo and #LiuXia: https://t.co/L97N1AZPKh 29 mins ago
- How many Tibetans are taking part in #China's #19thPartyCongress, and who are they? @BhuchungTsering investigates:… https://t.co/J6uv99AjV2 26 mins ago
- Tibetan-Chinese Negotiations
- Chronology of Tibetan-Chinese Relations
- Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Note on the Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Self-immolations by Tibetans
- Government Statements on Tibet Immolations
- History Leading Up to March 10, 1959
- Tibet Maps