Notes on Matteo Mecacci’s first trip to Dharamshala as President of the International Campaign for Tibet, with Tsering Jampa, Executive Director of ICT Europe and a representative from the ICT Board of Directors.
ICT launched its new video on the Tibetan Youth Leadership Program (TYLP) it organised in Brussels in November 2013. From November 12 – 14, 2013, ICT held a capacity-building program in Brussels with ten Tibetan students residing and studying in 5 different European countries.
An hour-long documentary that explores the causes behind the 118 self-immolations known to have taken place in Tibet since 2009. Combining smuggled videos, first-hand accounts and interviews with experts, scholars, and officials, this film provides an in-depth and comprehensive look at the recent history of Tibet and the powerful forces that lie at the heart of one of the largest waves of political self-immolations in history.
12 Tibetan-Australians headed to Canberra for the second Tibet Advocacy Day, organised by Australia Tibet Council, on 18 March. They met with 40 Members of Parliament and urged the Australian government to join like-minded governments in their efforts to address the escalating crisis in Tibet.
Rare footage of Runggye Adak (Tibetan: རོང་རྒྱས་ཨ་གྲགས།), a Tibetan nomad serving an eight-year prison sentence for expressing Tibetans’ loyalty to the Dalai Lama in front of an audience of thousands, is made public this week by the International Campaign for Tibet (ICT) to mark the third anniversary of the incident.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
FILTER YOUR SEARCH
› My take on the Obama-Xi Jinping summit and Tibet
› China’s anti US rhetoric did not prevent President Obama from raising Tibet in bilateral meeting
› China’s corruption inspection team finds what Tibetans already knew
› Tibetan Netizens post Tibet Travel Tips for Chinese Tourists
ICT ON TWITTER
- ICT report- Harsh new ‘rectification’ drive in Driru, #Tibet: nuns expelled and warning of destruction of monasteries http://t.co/cfeoaHfIey 60 mins ago
- RT @julie4nw: Proud to support the re-establishment of the Tibet Intergroup at the #EuropeanParliament standing with @SaveTibetOrg 2 hours ago retweeted via julie4nw
- Now on our 谈论西藏 YouTube channel- @WeipingQin speaks about the #Tibet issue (in Chinese) http://t.co/XMbAIxjWdD 2 hours ago
- Tibetan-Chinese Negotiations
- Chronology of Tibetan-Chinese Relations
- Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Note on the Memorandum on Genuine Autonomy for the Tibetan People
- Self-immolations by Tibetans
- Government Statements on Tibet Immolations
- History Leading Up to March 10, 1959
- Tibet Maps